Sunday, June 11, 2017

Peppers Scam.

I am not long back from Spain and have a pretty good awareness of food prices in the local markets. 
In the past on this Blog, I have complained about the ripoff prices charged for Fuji - the best of all apples sold in the UK - compared to Spain where they are a mere fraction of the price.
Well, this time, it is peppers which I target.
Back in ripoff Britain, I am paying more for a single pepper than I was paying in Spain for ELEVEN peppers.
Yes - I fully understand the economic situation, transport costs et al but this level of difference is almost surreal.
The supermarkets are not our friends.

Christian Evangelist Killed in Uganda.

Christian evangelist killed in Uganda. Morning Star News    13 April 2024. (Photo: Getty/iStock) An evangelist was slain and a mother and he...