Self explanatory title. I abhor that nicey nicey, politically correct, pseudo-Christianity which almost always supports leftwing attitudes - which in most cases are profoundly anti-Gospel. This Blog supports persecuted Christians. This Blog exposes cults. This Blog opposes junk science. UPDATED DAILY. This is not a forum. It is hardhitting and unashamedly evangelical so if it offends - please do not come to this site!
Saturday, August 12, 2017
Old Facts - Almost Identical To The New Facts.
The ‘IN’ campaign have spent the last year claiming the EU represents
excellent value for UK taxpayers. Last week the EU Court of Auditors released
its annual report – here are a few examples of what it revealed about EU
– A youth club that may not actually exist was given €16,500.
– A €250,000 euro grant was used to pay staff for hours they didn’t work,
and give them bonuses that they weren’t entitled to.
– In just one member state €152 million in animal welfare payments were
found to be ineligible.
– A €4,000 mountain bike, a €10,000 donation to a local church and a
€3,500 panoramic spyglass were claimed for as part of an €80,000 spending spree
on unnecessary items.
– Part of a grant for SMEs in the UK was never passed on to
I can’t speak for the ‘IN’ campaign, but this is not what I would call
‘value for money.’