Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Holidays.

The Blog is is taking a well earned rest. We are off to our place in Torrevieja - and I and my vitreolic, one finger typing will not return for about 10 days.

If you would like a holiday in our house - let me know. I promise you a really good price, help with booking the cheapest of flights and the best in car hire.
It sleeps up to 6. [3 doubles] in two bedrooms and fold down sofa. It is superbly equipped, well-sited and as well as the balcony , has a solarium and Sky TV with sports channels.
There is a wonderful shared swimming pool.
E Mail me: arnottl@aol.com and I'll contact you when I return.
Some slots free at very end of August. All September {best time of the year} has no bookings. ???
Winter hols are VERY cheap as are flights. Seriously mild winter temperatures.
Go on. You know you want to!

Islamists Getting A Free Ride When Butchering Christians?

Over 8,000 Christians killed in Nigeria in 2023, watchdog estimates. Anugrah Kumar    16 February 2024. (Photo: Getty/iStock) (CP) Over 8,00...