"This is my truth, tell me yours." Aneurin Bevan.
I really feel that I would have disliked this man. The underlying suggestion in this statement is of course, that there are no absolutes and that all things are just a matter of perspective.
Not so!
Self explanatory title. I abhor that nicey nicey, politically correct, pseudo-Christianity which almost always supports leftwing attitudes - which in most cases are profoundly anti-Gospel. This Blog supports persecuted Christians. This Blog exposes cults. This Blog opposes junk science. UPDATED DAILY. This is not a forum. This Blog supports truly Christian websites and aids their efforts. It is hardhitting and unashamedly evangelical so if it offends - please do not come to this site!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
SO One-Sided!
Christians take issue with 'one-sided' engagement over conversion therapy ban. (Photo: Getty/iStock) The Christian Institute (CI) h...
-
Calls for investigation after monk killed at Ukrainian monastery A law firm representing the Ukrainian Orthodox Church (UOC) has said the ...
-
£650,000 appeal launched to save two crumbling churches. St Tyfi’s Church, Dinefwr, Carmarthenshire (Photo: Friends of Friendless Churches...