Henry Bolton, 54, who took over from Nigel Farage last September, confirmed he had started a relationship in recent weeks with Jo Marney, a party member from Kent. Miss Marney, who describes herself as a model, actor and journalist, has posted Facebook pictures of her and Mr Bolton together over Christmas. In a message to Ukip members last night, Mr Bolton admitted the relationship, but denied they had carried out a 'clandestine affair'. Weeks after becoming Ukip leader, the former army officer and policeman admitted it had already put a strain on his relationship with his second wife, Russian-born Tatiana Smurova 42. Mail.
I was tipped off after his election that there was a single serious problem 'lurking in the background' - I am guessing that this was possibly it!
Sorry, but Mrs Blogger and I will certainly not be rejoining the party.
Self explanatory title. I abhor that nicey nicey, politically correct, pseudo-Christianity which almost always supports leftwing attitudes - which in most cases are profoundly anti-Gospel. This Blog supports persecuted Christians. This Blog exposes cults. This Blog opposes junk science. UPDATED DAILY. This is not a forum. This Blog supports truly Christian websites and aids their efforts. It is hardhitting and unashamedly evangelical so if it offends - please do not come to this site!
-
Calls for investigation after monk killed at Ukrainian monastery A law firm representing the Ukrainian Orthodox Church (UOC) has said the ...
-
£650,000 appeal launched to save two crumbling churches. St Tyfi’s Church, Dinefwr, Carmarthenshire (Photo: Friends of Friendless Churches...
