This week, the Church in Wales’ governing body voted to allow same-sex couples to have their civil partnership or marriage formally blessed in a church building.
Self explanatory title. I abhor that nicey nicey, politically correct, pseudo-Christianity which almost always supports leftwing attitudes - which in most cases are profoundly anti-Gospel. This Blog supports persecuted Christians. This Blog exposes cults. This Blog opposes junk science. UPDATED DAILY. This is not a forum. This Blog supports truly Christian websites and aids their efforts. It is hardhitting and unashamedly evangelical so if it offends - please do not come to this site!
Tuesday, September 21, 2021
NO Christian Church Can Bless Sin!
Blogger: the Church must welcome homosexuals; it must pray for them; must teach them; must love them the same as anyone else.
It must never bow to an anti-God agenda, however.
Sin is sin. We are all sinners in one way or another.
If I have stolen - I must repent or there will be no forgiveness. Worse still would be to say "God has this wrong; I do not believe stealing is sin; why should I repent?)
Falling to a sexual temptation is one thing (God welcomes back the sinner who repents with open arms.) Embracing that sin, however, and refusing to repent will lead directly to hell.
SO One-Sided!
Christians take issue with 'one-sided' engagement over conversion therapy ban. (Photo: Getty/iStock) The Christian Institute (CI) h...
-
Calls for investigation after monk killed at Ukrainian monastery A law firm representing the Ukrainian Orthodox Church (UOC) has said the ...
-
£650,000 appeal launched to save two crumbling churches. St Tyfi’s Church, Dinefwr, Carmarthenshire (Photo: Friends of Friendless Churches...