If you had never believed me before when I told you how this government is beyond idiocy, look at this!
"A Government-funded scheme is canvassing the thoughts of children under five and even babies about how council services can be improved."
But on second thoughts, perhaps there would be a tad more common sense than we get at the moment if we were to swap a random group of infants with the current government and most councils.
It is not often that my opinion changes right in the middle of the piece I am writing but suddenly, I am unsure.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=517856&in_page_id=1770
Self explanatory title. I abhor that nicey nicey, politically correct, pseudo-Christianity which almost always supports leftwing attitudes - which in most cases are profoundly anti-Gospel. This Blog supports persecuted Christians. This Blog exposes cults. This Blog opposes junk science. UPDATED DAILY. This is not a forum. This Blog supports truly Christian websites and aids their efforts. It is hardhitting and unashamedly evangelical so if it offends - please do not come to this site!
Bless You Felix.
Christian social worker returns to Court of Appeal in dispute over withdrawn job offer. Felix Ngole (Photo: The Christian Legal Centre) A Ch...
-
Calls for investigation after monk killed at Ukrainian monastery A law firm representing the Ukrainian Orthodox Church (UOC) has said the ...
-
£650,000 appeal launched to save two crumbling churches. St Tyfi’s Church, Dinefwr, Carmarthenshire (Photo: Friends of Friendless Churches...