Friday, September 25, 2015

Our Road.

You have read my incessant gripes and complaints about the state of our local roads. (We live on a corner.) Well, here in Sheffield, after years of promises the workmen are actually outside our house putting in new roads and pavements as I write! I feel so happy. (If I felt like moving house, I am sure that the drag-down factor in local house prices is finally being lifted as I peer through the window.) My house must now be worth an extra £10k after this morning. Mind you, after what I have had to pay in local taxes, which have been phenomenal - I think we are entitled to this.
(BTW, Mrs Blogger tripped on the old path last year and broke her nose.)

SO One-Sided!

Christians take issue with 'one-sided' engagement over conversion therapy ban.  (Photo: Getty/iStock) The Christian Institute (CI) h...