Self explanatory title. I abhor that nicey nicey, politically correct, pseudo-Christianity which almost always supports leftwing attitudes - which in most cases are profoundly anti-Gospel. This Blog supports persecuted Christians. This Blog exposes cults. This Blog opposes junk science. UPDATED DAILY. This is not a forum. This Blog supports truly Christian websites and aids their efforts. It is hardhitting and unashamedly evangelical so if it offends - please do not come to this site!
Friday, December 25, 2015
A Christmas Prayer.
Dearest Lord, I pray this Christmas morning for every soul who says, in the height of this season, "I wish I could believe". Help each and every one, whatever their past history of sin, to embrace the salvation that you have so freely offered to all. In the name of Jesus, I ask this.
The WEA.
World Evangelical Alliance celebrates 180th anniversary The World Evangelical Alliance (WEA) has held an online celebration to mark its 18...
-
Calls for investigation after monk killed at Ukrainian monastery A law firm representing the Ukrainian Orthodox Church (UOC) has said the ...
-
£650,000 appeal launched to save two crumbling churches. St Tyfi’s Church, Dinefwr, Carmarthenshire (Photo: Friends of Friendless Churches...