Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Care To Guess When He Wrote This?

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/2662374.Quentin_R_Bufogle
“I want an avowed atheist in the White House. When time comes to push that button, I want whoever's making the decision to understand that once it's pushed, it's over. Finito. They're not gonna have lunch with Jesus. Won't be deflowering 72 virgins on the great shag carpet of eternity, or reincarnated as a cow. I want someone making that decision who believes life on this Earth isn't just a dress rehearsal for something better -- but the only shot we get.”
― Quentin R. Bufogle
Pity This Lost Soul: Pray For His Eyes To Be Opened! (At least he is right about one thing - there is only 'one chance'to accept Jesus and THIS life is it!)

The WEA.

  World Evangelical Alliance celebrates 180th anniversary The World Evangelical Alliance (WEA) has held an online celebration to mark its 18...