7) Therefore Jesus said again, “Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep. 8) All who have come before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep have not listened to them. 9) I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved...
Self explanatory title. I abhor that nicey nicey, politically correct, pseudo-Christianity which almost always supports leftwing attitudes - which in most cases are profoundly anti-Gospel. This Blog supports persecuted Christians. This Blog exposes cults. This Blog opposes junk science. UPDATED DAILY. This is not a forum. This Blog supports truly Christian websites and aids their efforts. It is hardhitting and unashamedly evangelical so if it offends - please do not come to this site!
There is a way to avoid Hell and this ain't it!
Jury finds 'American Idol' alum, church worship leader Caleb Flynn guilty of murdering wife Ashley A jury has found former “American...
-
Calls for investigation after monk killed at Ukrainian monastery A law firm representing the Ukrainian Orthodox Church (UOC) has said the ...
-
£650,000 appeal launched to save two crumbling churches. St Tyfi’s Church, Dinefwr, Carmarthenshire (Photo: Friends of Friendless Churches...