Friday, September 04, 2026

Not At All Impossible JD.

 JD Vance: Antichrist may be walking among us.


Vice-president tells evangelical YouTuber he ‘wouldn’t be shocked’ if world is living through ‘end times’
Verity BowmanShow biographyVerity Bowman
Published 03 September 2026 12:34pm BST

JD Vance
JD Vance says he is ‘focused on trying to do God’s work’ Credit: Saul Loeb/Getty Images

JD Vance has claimed that the Antichrist may be “walking among us”, and said the world may be living through the “end times”.

The US vice-president made the comments during a podcast interview with Bryce Crawford, a 22-year-old evangelical Christian with more than a million YouTube followers.

While promoting his new book Communion: Finding My Way Back to Faith, Mr Vance said he was “trying to focus on doing as much of God’s work as possible”.

“Do I think that we’re in the end times? I don’t know. I think that it’s probably bad for me spiritually to focus too much on it,” Mr Vance said.

“There are things about the world that make me feel not shocked if the Antichrist was walking among us.”

He added: “I tend to think that while I wouldn’t be shocked if we are living in the end times, what I’m trying to focus on is doing as much of God’s work as possible right now, and that if that leads to the end times, OK.”

Zimbabwe Horror.

  At least 27 killed in Zimbabwe church bus crash; President Emmerson Mnangagwa makes disaster declaration. By The Christian Post Sep 1, 202...