Friday, July 03, 2015

Killingholme Oil Refinery.

I wonder if you remember, dear reader, how you arrived at your political opinions. Well, here is one reason why I began to despise the (hard) left at a young age. I was working as a fitter's mate changing oil pumps on the Killingholme Oil Refinery back in '68.  I was told by my fitter to plug a drill into a nearby socket. With plug poised a voice bellowed at me, "What do you think you're doing? Are you an electrician? - If you plug that in, I'll have the whole site to a standstill." We then had to wait half an hour for a site electrician to be uncovered to do the tricky job of inserting a 13 amp plug into a socket. (Demarcation, brother!) Since that incident, I despised the leftist trade unions and all that they represent.

So Many People Take Zero Account Of The Many Rocket Attacks Against Israel.

  Why hating Israel comes natural to some people. By Robin Schumacher , Exclusive Columnist Monday, July 20, 2026 Israel flag with a view of...