Well. Normal service resumed provided that this superannuated computer can keep going until my custom built new laptop will be delivered in a week or two's time.
Why do I keep thinking of Green Goddesses?
(By the way, the top computers in Currys and similar are far better priced and equipped if you go for a firm which will give you precisely what you want. Previously, I had thought that 'custom builds' would be more expensive. NOT SO!)
Self explanatory title. I abhor that nicey nicey, politically correct, pseudo-Christianity which almost always supports leftwing attitudes - which in most cases are profoundly anti-Gospel. This Blog supports persecuted Christians. This Blog exposes cults. This Blog opposes junk science. UPDATED DAILY. This is not a forum. This Blog supports truly Christian websites and aids their efforts. It is hardhitting and unashamedly evangelical so if it offends - please do not come to this site!
-
Calls for investigation after monk killed at Ukrainian monastery A law firm representing the Ukrainian Orthodox Church (UOC) has said the ...
-
£650,000 appeal launched to save two crumbling churches. St Tyfi’s Church, Dinefwr, Carmarthenshire (Photo: Friends of Friendless Churches...
