Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Fascinating.

Are prisons, the Labour party and Britain itself really broken?

My colleagues and I discuss this on Sky's Sunday Morning show

SEP 10
 


 
Andrew Marr, myself and Fraser Nelson

I appeared today as a panellist on Sunday Morning, the Sky News political show presented by Trevor Phillips. My two fellow panellists were the Spectator editor Fraser Nelson and the broadcaster Andrew Marr. We commented on items about prison conditions, “broken Britain” and the Labour Party’s claim to be different from the Tories. You can watch the show below; our collective contributions start at around 26 minutes in.

Is This Just Another Form of 'Two-Tier Justice.?'

Angry parishioners cut Scottish Episcopal Church from their wills after bullying claims against its first female bishop are dropped. By  Cla...