Sunday, December 10, 2006

Christmas cards.

I have already commented on the horrors of Christmas stamps and the need to campaign for real Christmas cards to which I should add, that a fortnight ago, I trawled through all the shops selling cards in the centre of Sheffield and found the grand total of ZERO Christmas cards worthy of the name.
I put my hands up. In the past I have not been averse to sending cards with joke Santas and the rest.
We did our cards yesterday and admittedly we did use up all the old, bland , leftover, not-Christ-centred ones. {Waste not want not. All very greenly aware and all that.}
From now on, Christian cards or nothing. Join the campaign.
Recent survey of 5,500 cards - Nativity scenes etc in JUST 67!
Honour the Saviour!

Islamists Getting A Free Ride When Butchering Christians?

Over 8,000 Christians killed in Nigeria in 2023, watchdog estimates. Anugrah Kumar    16 February 2024. (Photo: Getty/iStock) (CP) Over 8,00...