I hesitate to 'blow my own trumpet' as I have no interest in self-aggrandisement.
However - was I right about The Anti Social Behaviour Order? - Or was I right?
I explained why it would not work before its inception; I doubted loudly during Magistrate training; I monitored its failures; I recorded the scorn it fomented and I despaired over how this pretence damaged our society!
Now Theresa May is introducing 'new, improved powers.' (Do they have hexochlorophene in the stripes, I wonder?).
Less pussyfooting - MORE action - if you please!
Self explanatory title. I abhor that nicey nicey, politically correct, pseudo-Christianity which almost always supports leftwing attitudes - which in most cases are profoundly anti-Gospel. This Blog supports persecuted Christians. This Blog exposes cults. This Blog opposes junk science. UPDATED DAILY. This is not a forum. This Blog supports truly Christian websites and aids their efforts. It is hardhitting and unashamedly evangelical so if it offends - please do not come to this site!
SO One-Sided!
Christians take issue with 'one-sided' engagement over conversion therapy ban. (Photo: Getty/iStock) The Christian Institute (CI) h...
-
Calls for investigation after monk killed at Ukrainian monastery A law firm representing the Ukrainian Orthodox Church (UOC) has said the ...
-
£650,000 appeal launched to save two crumbling churches. St Tyfi’s Church, Dinefwr, Carmarthenshire (Photo: Friends of Friendless Churches...
