It is rare indeed when you come across dyed-in-the-wool unbelievers who
actually knows what they disbelieve in!
If I may use myself as a good example - hopefully without sounding in any
way conceited - I did give Christianity a chance back in 1972/3.
I was then a vague deist who might have been called agnostic by some. I
recognised in 1972 that Christianity was either right or wrong. In all honesty -
my preference was for it to have been wrong but I was at least, prepared for the
fact that if it was right there was nothing more important on the planet.
So. Largely biased against, I began to investigate and - lo and behold -
I uncovered the reality!
The Scriptures tell us to 'Seek and we shall find' which is precisely what
I did. It took about a year for hardhearted me.
I truly do not see how anyone can dismiss the claims of Christianity on a
mere whim. Crass indeed!
Self explanatory title. I abhor that nicey nicey, politically correct, pseudo-Christianity which almost always supports leftwing attitudes - which in most cases are profoundly anti-Gospel. This Blog supports persecuted Christians. This Blog exposes cults. This Blog opposes junk science. UPDATED DAILY. This is not a forum. This Blog supports truly Christian websites and aids their efforts. It is hardhitting and unashamedly evangelical so if it offends - please do not come to this site!
Deep and Overwhelming.
The Overwhelming Love of Jesus. A love so deep, no ocean can contain, A grace that floods the darkest, hidden space, He bears the scars of e...
-
Calls for investigation after monk killed at Ukrainian monastery A law firm representing the Ukrainian Orthodox Church (UOC) has said the ...
-
£650,000 appeal launched to save two crumbling churches. St Tyfi’s Church, Dinefwr, Carmarthenshire (Photo: Friends of Friendless Churches...