Obama is a very good orator but his genial manner and sense of determination covered up his fundamental lack of depth in the speech which I saw live yesterday.
Romney is adequate and loses no marks for presentation but his political points exposing the failings of the Obama regime hit home hard in the live piece I saw on a news programme yesterday.
I still expect Obama to hold on by the skin of his teeth but visions of New York being nowhere near back to normal after a couple of days may just work against him - however unfair that would be.
Self explanatory title. I abhor that nicey nicey, politically correct, pseudo-Christianity which almost always supports leftwing attitudes - which in most cases are profoundly anti-Gospel. This Blog supports persecuted Christians. This Blog exposes cults. This Blog opposes junk science. UPDATED DAILY. This is not a forum. This Blog supports truly Christian websites and aids their efforts. It is hardhitting and unashamedly evangelical so if it offends - please do not come to this site!
Saturday, November 03, 2012
Deep and Overwhelming.
The Overwhelming Love of Jesus. A love so deep, no ocean can contain, A grace that floods the darkest, hidden space, He bears the scars of e...
-
Calls for investigation after monk killed at Ukrainian monastery A law firm representing the Ukrainian Orthodox Church (UOC) has said the ...
-
£650,000 appeal launched to save two crumbling churches. St Tyfi’s Church, Dinefwr, Carmarthenshire (Photo: Friends of Friendless Churches...
