Althought there are free books to be found on Kindle - many of these are free for a very good reason!
Books can be expensive - even paperbacks so I now tend to use Amazon rather differently.
I am untroubled if a book be second hand and so I search out the volume I require, go to 'new and used' and more often than not, I am able to get a 'good' copy (often brand new) for just 1p.
Postage and packing comes in at about £2-86 - all in all, a book for up to three quarters off.
When you read as much as I do - this is an excellent way to go.
(I DO apologise to readers if I am 'teaching Gran to suck eggs'.
Self explanatory title. I abhor that nicey nicey, politically correct, pseudo-Christianity which almost always supports leftwing attitudes - which in most cases are profoundly anti-Gospel. This Blog supports persecuted Christians. This Blog exposes cults. This Blog opposes junk science. UPDATED DAILY. This is not a forum. This Blog supports truly Christian websites and aids their efforts. It is hardhitting and unashamedly evangelical so if it offends - please do not come to this site!
Thursday, January 24, 2013
SO One-Sided!
Christians take issue with 'one-sided' engagement over conversion therapy ban. (Photo: Getty/iStock) The Christian Institute (CI) h...
-
Calls for investigation after monk killed at Ukrainian monastery A law firm representing the Ukrainian Orthodox Church (UOC) has said the ...
-
£650,000 appeal launched to save two crumbling churches. St Tyfi’s Church, Dinefwr, Carmarthenshire (Photo: Friends of Friendless Churches...
