Tuesday, July 02, 2024

Ant-Man.

I'd like to meet Jesus, says actor Paul Rudd.

Stephanie Velez  20 June 2024.

(Photo: Getty/iStock)

Ant-Man star Paul Rudd has confessed he would most like to meet Jesus if given the chance. 

The 55 year old, who is Jewish, chose Jesus when asked by a reporter for IGV Presents who he would most like to speak if he could choose anyone in history. 

"Anyone from history, who would we choose? I know my answer: Jesus Christ," he said. 

Rudd got his big break in the 1995 classic, Clueless, alongside Alicia Silverstone, and has since starred in many hit movies, including the Ant-ManAvengers and Ghostbusters franchises. He is now busy promoting his latest movie, Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire. CT.

Blogger: I have a face to face with Jesus pencilled in about two seconds after my departure from this body. (I advise Ant-Man to surrender to the Lord and I'll see him up there, shortly after, with our Saviour.)

Elisha.