Self explanatory title. I abhor that nicey nicey, politically correct, pseudo-Christianity which almost always supports leftwing attitudes - which in most cases are profoundly anti-Gospel. This Blog supports persecuted Christians. This Blog exposes cults. This Blog opposes junk science. UPDATED DAILY. This is not a forum. This Blog supports truly Christian websites and aids their efforts. It is hardhitting and unashamedly evangelical so if it offends - please do not come to this site!
Friday, January 25, 2008
Peter Hain.
I really cannot rejoice that the appalling Peter Hain has been disenthroned. It is not that I am unhappy that he is departed - far from it - it is just that I am sufficiently experienced and cynical to recognise that this leaves an opening for one more heinous, political wannabee to be thrust into the limelight.
Bless You Felix.
Christian social worker returns to Court of Appeal in dispute over withdrawn job offer. Felix Ngole (Photo: The Christian Legal Centre) A Ch...
-
Calls for investigation after monk killed at Ukrainian monastery A law firm representing the Ukrainian Orthodox Church (UOC) has said the ...
-
£650,000 appeal launched to save two crumbling churches. St Tyfi’s Church, Dinefwr, Carmarthenshire (Photo: Friends of Friendless Churches...