Friday, May 23, 2008

Civilised.

43% of households in Doncaster have no member working full time. [Figures from Sheffield Star.]
This clearly demonstrates why this country has had to import so much labour 'to do the jobs British people won't do.'

[I just cannot believe that lefties can keep a straight face on the many occasions they parrot this slogan!]
Has it never occurred to this incompetent government to attempt to get these 12,000 people back into work - or in many cases, perhaps I should have said, into work for the first time.

A local man was telling me last week of somebody in his mid 40s who has NEVER had a job. I would lay odds that, at nearly 57, without claiming any of my qualifications, I could be in work by the end of today in Donny.
Woy Jenkins: "In a civilised society, if anybody does not want to work, they should not have to."
Okay. we are looking VERY civilised.

Islamists Getting A Free Ride When Butchering Christians?

Over 8,000 Christians killed in Nigeria in 2023, watchdog estimates. Anugrah Kumar    16 February 2024. (Photo: Getty/iStock) (CP) Over 8,00...