Monday, September 30, 2013

'In It Together' - Matthew D'Ancona.

The Prime Minister told an ally: “If I’d known what it was going to be like, I wouldn’t have done it” after his relationship with grassroots Conservatives and some backbenchers deteriorated over their upset at the legalisation of same-sex weddings.
How do you see this, dear reader?
If I may paraphrase our noble PM:
'I fort there woh summat in it for us, innit? But there weren't - so I'm not happy.'
Please note the total absence of the moral issue involved and the 100% non-Christian response from someone claiming to be a believer!

Islamists Getting A Free Ride When Butchering Christians?

Over 8,000 Christians killed in Nigeria in 2023, watchdog estimates. Anugrah Kumar    16 February 2024. (Photo: Getty/iStock) (CP) Over 8,00...