Sunday, June 28, 2015

Jet2 Do Themselves No Favours.

I have long used JET2 as my first choice of airline but they are starting to really get my goat! (Infinitive-splitting officially approved.) Their most recent offence has been to put up the return price of taking a suitcase from England to Spain to an absurd £42. Ripoff merchants!
Undoubtedly this will be presented as JET2 'showing their green credentials'. But my 22 kgs is not going to use up that much fuel. It is a scam, pure and simple. Well not so long ago, their price was £16. They made a good profit on that - well they have now got their 'own green way' - I take no suitcase, if humanly possible, so their trick has lost them profit from me! I cannot stand being ripped off - and incidentally, if they think that I hadn't noticed the lofty increases in pre-booking a seat - well, I had! I always place my custom where there is VFM combined with respect so they need to watch out. This disgruntled client is now looking elsewhere.

Islamists Getting A Free Ride When Butchering Christians?

Over 8,000 Christians killed in Nigeria in 2023, watchdog estimates. Anugrah Kumar    16 February 2024. (Photo: Getty/iStock) (CP) Over 8,00...