Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Sellout!

Yesterday, I listened to a man from the LGBT 'christian' group supporting his views on radio. He dismissed Scriptures as 'open to different interpretations' of the issue; he claimed God 'worked only on the principle of love' - and the gent chose to ignore the righteousness issue; he made the fascinating claim that 'a majority of people now support LGBT issues' ergo 'it was okay' - implicitly suggesting that God changes His perception whenever a majority is gained amongst the people. (Just as in Sodom, we must suppose.)
He took his opinion and ignored the opinions which God has clearly expressed.

There is a large difference between him and me - when I commit sins (as, regrettably, I so often do) I repent and admit them. I do not say "Hey, the sins are cool, man  - God accepts them." Sorry, but He most assuredly does not!

Islamists Getting A Free Ride When Butchering Christians?

Over 8,000 Christians killed in Nigeria in 2023, watchdog estimates. Anugrah Kumar    16 February 2024. (Photo: Getty/iStock) (CP) Over 8,00...