The words of a mindless, monomaniacal buffoon, "Brexit supporters should move to N.Korea if they want more sovereignty."
I think that this is probably the most stoopid remark I have ever heard from a major politician - albeit one whose tenure as PM was distinctly fifth rate.
Self explanatory title. I abhor that nicey nicey, politically correct, pseudo-Christianity which almost always supports leftwing attitudes - which in most cases are profoundly anti-Gospel. This Blog supports persecuted Christians. This Blog exposes cults. This Blog opposes junk science. UPDATED DAILY. This is not a forum. This Blog supports truly Christian websites and aids their efforts. It is hardhitting and unashamedly evangelical so if it offends - please do not come to this site!
Saturday, April 30, 2016
Collapse of French Catholicism?
Catholicism in France has 'collapsed' . The French village of Saint Emilion. (Photo: Getty/iStock) France, once known as the “elde...
-
Calls for investigation after monk killed at Ukrainian monastery A law firm representing the Ukrainian Orthodox Church (UOC) has said the ...
-
£650,000 appeal launched to save two crumbling churches. St Tyfi’s Church, Dinefwr, Carmarthenshire (Photo: Friends of Friendless Churches...