I have just received today my copy of Christian Soldiers - UKIP. On the front page, it reminds us that the struggle to quit the EU is a SPIRITUAL fight. It describes the EU as secular, ungodly and satanic.
(I agree, of course - but would point out that if that is your main argument - it also applies pretty much to the Westminster Parliament too.)
Self explanatory title. I abhor that nicey nicey, politically correct, pseudo-Christianity which almost always supports leftwing attitudes - which in most cases are profoundly anti-Gospel. This Blog supports persecuted Christians. This Blog exposes cults. This Blog opposes junk science. UPDATED DAILY. This is not a forum. This Blog supports truly Christian websites and aids their efforts. It is hardhitting and unashamedly evangelical so if it offends - please do not come to this site!
I Rate Renoir.
‘Spectacular’: Dance at the Moulin de la Galette (1876) has never been shown in the UK before Credit : Musée d'Orsay, Dist. RMN-Grand Pa...
-
Calls for investigation after monk killed at Ukrainian monastery A law firm representing the Ukrainian Orthodox Church (UOC) has said the ...
-
£650,000 appeal launched to save two crumbling churches. St Tyfi’s Church, Dinefwr, Carmarthenshire (Photo: Friends of Friendless Churches...