In, I think, four of the last six novels I have read, Christians have been portrayed as small-minded, hard-faced, unforgiving, cold and petty.
I am utterly fed up with this.
Are there a handful of Christians like this? - Of course. A tiny percentage.
BUT, it is believers who are standing up for God's word who are being pilloried in this way. They are then judged as being judgmental.
Self explanatory title. I abhor that nicey nicey, politically correct, pseudo-Christianity which almost always supports leftwing attitudes - which in most cases are profoundly anti-Gospel. This Blog supports persecuted Christians. This Blog exposes cults. This Blog opposes junk science. UPDATED DAILY. This is not a forum. This Blog supports truly Christian websites and aids their efforts. It is hardhitting and unashamedly evangelical so if it offends - please do not come to this site!
Bless You Felix.
Christian social worker returns to Court of Appeal in dispute over withdrawn job offer. Felix Ngole (Photo: The Christian Legal Centre) A Ch...
-
Calls for investigation after monk killed at Ukrainian monastery A law firm representing the Ukrainian Orthodox Church (UOC) has said the ...
-
£650,000 appeal launched to save two crumbling churches. St Tyfi’s Church, Dinefwr, Carmarthenshire (Photo: Friends of Friendless Churches...