Monday, March 25, 2019

Third Person With Letter To Melanie.

I am as steadfast in this mess as I was when I voted out two years ago .
If the government betrays the voters in this regard, it will finish the notion of democracy in the UK as a whole . For the first time in my life I may consider a train to London, to march ( hopefully) with thousands of like minded patriots who have been stabbed in the back by this, the ultimate betrayal of the UK . I cringe when I think of what this country endured during WW2 and of what these modern elitists and the deranged leftists have done. I feel like Czechoslovakia in 1939 , sold off to appease Hitler. It seems history has taught us nothing . I am rather old these days Melanie , it is not me I worry for, but my nieces and nephews who will grow up without the remotest perception of their own place and identity in the world.

Families Distraught For Ten Years+

  https://www.christiantoday.com/article/service.held.to.mark.10.years.since.kidnapping.of.chibok.schoolgirls/141630.htm Service held to mar...