Tuesday, December 06, 2016

Tory PMs In My Lifetime.

I was too young to remember Churchill but I still have vague recollections of his successor, Eden, nousing up 'The Suez Crisis' and being outflanked and out-thought by Egypt's Colonel Nasser.
Macmillan was as wet as they come and behind our drive to enter what turned into the EU!
Alec Douglas-Home was a brief and incompetent resident of Number Ten managing to lose an election to the perpetually slimy 'arold Wilson
Liar Heath was one of the worst two PMs of my lifetime and Maggie Thatcher's reign looked even better in contrast to that man's dishonesty.
Major was beyond useless and his concessions to the EU made Brexit far harder than it ever needed to have been.
Then we come to Cameron whose dishonesty matched that of Heath. (All I need to say is acquis commaunitaire for regular readers of this Blog to get the message!)
So. When I turn to the redoubtable Mrs May, you may well understand my fears. With the exception of her solitary, female predecessor - Tory PMs of my lifetime have been utterly wretched, often mendacious, frequently untrustworthy and seldom competent.
People like me feel that the Tories should be our natural home - but, with one single exception, they have NEVER produced the goods largely because it is a party riddled with high born, liberal leftists whose influence has been devastating.

Pray to God that Ukip can take off and challenge for government in the coming years.

1 Corinthians 6. Believers Must KNOW and Implement What The Lord Teaches Us.

    9  Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolater...