Saturday, November 11, 2006

The good side.

An Anglican friend recently took me to task regarding my frequent attacks on the C of E. It was not that he disagreed with any of the points made, quite the opposite in fact, but he did want me to point out that being a very broad church, there are some excellent sections where any evangelical Christian could not fail to feel at home.
I know that these exist. I know they are as good as stated but I feel that it can only be a matter of time before such groups will be driven to secede by the leadership and the infestation by so-called liberal Christians.



[Photo: Jim looking very anglican.]

Islamists Getting A Free Ride When Butchering Christians?

Over 8,000 Christians killed in Nigeria in 2023, watchdog estimates. Anugrah Kumar    16 February 2024. (Photo: Getty/iStock) (CP) Over 8,00...