Friday, November 17, 2006

So mature, Dave.

Rumours are circulating that "Call-me-Dave" is indulging in some infantile behaviour. The reports appear to be reasonably well-based.
Daniel Hannan MEP is one of that small and ever dwindling band of Tory notables who dare to speak up against the European Union and all its attendant evils, so I am surmising that he must have said something out of place. If I have to guess, I would reckon that it may be something to do with 'Dave' having failed to keep his leadership election promise to withdraw the Tories from the highly EU-loving EPP group in the EU Parliament.
When I was a child my Mum always told me off for peevishness - not a word we hear too much of these days, is it? Yet more reasons why Christians cannot vote for the appalling main parties!
LINK: http://www.hannan.co.uk/




Islamists Getting A Free Ride When Butchering Christians?

Over 8,000 Christians killed in Nigeria in 2023, watchdog estimates. Anugrah Kumar    16 February 2024. (Photo: Getty/iStock) (CP) Over 8,00...