A simple question. Where would I prefer to live - The People's Republic of China or Taiwan?
Having now seen both, I am able to be a little more objective.
This is a simple contrast between capitalism and communism.
Capitalism wins hands down!
Self explanatory title. I abhor that nicey nicey, politically correct, pseudo-Christianity which almost always supports leftwing attitudes - which in most cases are profoundly anti-Gospel. This Blog supports persecuted Christians. This Blog exposes cults. This Blog opposes junk science. UPDATED DAILY. This is not a forum. This Blog supports truly Christian websites and aids their efforts. It is hardhitting and unashamedly evangelical so if it offends - please do not come to this site!
Monday, April 05, 2010
The WEA.
World Evangelical Alliance celebrates 180th anniversary The World Evangelical Alliance (WEA) has held an online celebration to mark its 18...
-
Calls for investigation after monk killed at Ukrainian monastery A law firm representing the Ukrainian Orthodox Church (UOC) has said the ...
-
£650,000 appeal launched to save two crumbling churches. St Tyfi’s Church, Dinefwr, Carmarthenshire (Photo: Friends of Friendless Churches...