.... I have the distinct impression that, despite its inclusion on countless forms, 'Ms.' is becoming decidedly less popular today. A device invented so that irritating feminists could move up a step to 'seriously annoying', I for one would happily welcome the long overdue demise of this American nonsense.
Self explanatory title. I abhor that nicey nicey, politically correct, pseudo-Christianity which almost always supports leftwing attitudes - which in most cases are profoundly anti-Gospel. This Blog supports persecuted Christians. This Blog exposes cults. This Blog opposes junk science. UPDATED DAILY. This is not a forum. This Blog supports truly Christian websites and aids their efforts. It is hardhitting and unashamedly evangelical so if it offends - please do not come to this site!
Deep and Overwhelming.
The Overwhelming Love of Jesus. A love so deep, no ocean can contain, A grace that floods the darkest, hidden space, He bears the scars of e...
-
Calls for investigation after monk killed at Ukrainian monastery A law firm representing the Ukrainian Orthodox Church (UOC) has said the ...
-
£650,000 appeal launched to save two crumbling churches. St Tyfi’s Church, Dinefwr, Carmarthenshire (Photo: Friends of Friendless Churches...