Saturday, October 19, 2024

N. Korea.

Lord, may your kingdom come in North Korea.

Scot Bower  14 October 2024 | 11:15 AM

Scot Bower speaking at the launch of CSW's report into North Korea.(Photo: CSW)

As I stared out across the river my prayer came as easily as drawing breath: "Lord, may your kingdom come in North Korea as it is in heaven".

I was standing at the southerly edge of a somewhat underwhelming divide between two vastly different countries. For some reason I had expected more. Something more unusual or definitive perhaps, but this was just a murky brown river. Yet I knew that on the opposite riverbank, hidden from view, were hundreds of metres of landmines, razor wire and more military lookout posts. Beyond that, millions living in the world's most repressive country under a chaotic, despotic regime where simple everyday acts might lead to a death sentence - watching South Korean television for instance. Or praying to God just as I had done. CT.

I SERIOUSLY Doubt That, Matthew! - Labour Governments ALWAYS Fall Into This Trap!

  Labour are finally waking up to the reality that Britain needs the wealthy Starmer has been reduced to begging, knowing that none of his p...