Monday, August 27, 2018

East Midlands Airport.

I had cause to drive to East Midlands Airport, yesterday. There are considerable amounts of roadworks in the vicinity.
There are also signposts to the airport in abundance - which run out and leave you with no idea where you are in the middle of a new and alien landscape. I found myself going round in giant circles. It was a good job that there was little traffic with it being Sunday.

Fortunately, I just happened to know that I would be able to find the airport, from past experience, if I could just find Castle Donington. This I managed to do and found the aforementioned airport.
With no previous experience - there must be literally hundreds of drivers getting lost and confused every single day,

Islamists Getting A Free Ride When Butchering Christians?

Over 8,000 Christians killed in Nigeria in 2023, watchdog estimates. Anugrah Kumar    16 February 2024. (Photo: Getty/iStock) (CP) Over 8,00...