I played in the @mindsportsolymp Stratego Classic competition Sunday.
Enjoyable event, finished joint first with @StrategoAcademy and shared the gold medal.
Great practice for the World Championships next week. Can't believe I've not competed in the individual event since 2015.Self explanatory title. I abhor that nicey nicey, politically correct, pseudo-Christianity which almost always supports leftwing attitudes - which in most cases are profoundly anti-Gospel. This Blog supports persecuted Christians. This Blog exposes cults. This Blog opposes junk science. UPDATED DAILY. This is not a forum. This Blog supports truly Christian websites and aids their efforts. It is hardhitting and unashamedly evangelical so if it offends - please do not come to this site!
Wednesday, August 22, 2018
MEP Is Stratego Champ.
I played in the @mindsportsolymp Stratego Classic competition Sunday.
Enjoyable event, finished joint first with @StrategoAcademy and shared the gold medal.
Great practice for the World Championships next week. Can't believe I've not competed in the individual event since 2015.-
Calls for investigation after monk killed at Ukrainian monastery A law firm representing the Ukrainian Orthodox Church (UOC) has said the ...
-
£650,000 appeal launched to save two crumbling churches. St Tyfi’s Church, Dinefwr, Carmarthenshire (Photo: Friends of Friendless Churches...