Sunday, October 10, 2021

Fury Gives Jesus The Credit.

Sorry that I missed what has been called the fight of the decade.
Fury downed Wilder three times - and in the 11th round, that was that.
Three wins out of three. (Okay, I know that the first fight was called a draw but we all knew who really won!)

Good that Fury gives Jesus the glory he merits. He's a man who, so often has done and said things he shouldn't - so is he a poor witness to the Saviour?
Emphatically not! Who amongst the brethren can call themselves worthy of Jesus?
I certainly know that I don't measure up. I must rely and depend entirely on God's Grace - as must we all.
We start with repentance, ask forgiveness and let Christ's atoning work at Calvary become our salvation.
To ALL who approach him honestly and earnestly - forgiveness beckons.
Praise God!

Deep and Overwhelming.

The Overwhelming Love of Jesus. A love so deep, no ocean can contain, A grace that floods the darkest, hidden space, He bears the scars of e...