Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Contraceptive Pill.

I surprised a cousin of mine yesterday when I stated that the contraceptive pill was one of the principal reasons for social decline.
The thought had never occurred to her.
(I must declare that I have nothing against the pill per se.)
Consider what it brought about - a full change in the social dynamic:
1) Massive increases in promiscuity.
2) A clear knock-on effect to marriage.
3) A loss of the sense that actions have consequences - we may compound this by adding abortion.
4) 'Responsibility' equated to 'removal of consequences'.
5) The straightforward morality of behaviour is diluted.
 Pondering what each of the above really means requires a little thought and meditation. Once done - I am sure that readers will see the point that I am making!

Malaysia.

28 April 2024 – Malaysia The majority of those who embrace Christianity, display an overwhelming desire to be baptised. Please pray for them...