Thursday, January 26, 2012

I've Always Said: 'Justice Delayed Is Justice Denied.'

'I laugh at you self righteous clowns and I spit in the face of your so called justice system. The state of North Carolina has sentenced me to death but it's not real.'
 Danny Hembree (Mail) talking mockingly in a letter to a newspaper - boasting about his 'luxurious lifestyle' in prison.
Imagine the intensity of grief this will have caused to relatives of his victim/s.
Apparently, this man without a single grain of genuine remorse feels that he will ultimately escape execution.
I still pray that he will tap into God's mercy - but on the social level, he must pay for his crime!

Families Distraught For Ten Years+

  https://www.christiantoday.com/article/service.held.to.mark.10.years.since.kidnapping.of.chibok.schoolgirls/141630.htm Service held to mar...