Wednesday, December 26, 2012

'Shrinkage' - What It Is Costing ME!

One reason why I am so anti-shoplifting, apart from the purely moral and sociological aspects, is that it adds approximately 2% to my outgoings spent on groceries, clothes etc EVERY YEAR.
In an earning lifetime - I shall lose around one year's worth of income to these parasites!
Now it's personal! Moreover, I blame the 'let's not punish' do-gooders far more than I blame the thieves themselves!
Even so, I never forget that God can change any repentant heart.
I recall once supporting the successful candidacy of a burglar as a school governor. Naturally, he had found the Risen Lord first!

Excellent! Hooray!

Sex is biological fact, NHS declares in landmark shift against gender ideology. Campaigners welcome change to constitution, which will ban t...