Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Ann Clwyd's Health Care Review.

I applaud the efforts of  Labour MP Ann Clwyd to report on the state of Healthcare in the NHS.
I was particularly upset to see the bit ''I'm a graduate. I don't do sick." from one nurse reported.
Bad as that is - this was always going to happen with the abolition of the difference between SRNs and ENGs and the insistence on degrees for all.
What looked like an improvement just meant that basic tasks were always going to be considered beneath them by many. Unpleasant and disagreeable as this is, it is human nature and should have been taken into account.

Shame On You, Daily Mail, For This Immoral Jibber Jabber From A ... Well. I'd Better Not Say It!

  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-13300045/JANA-HOCKING-five-reasons-youre-not-getting-laid-dates-Im-guilty-two.html