Thursday, May 22, 2014

'Deal With The Devil?'

I think Mr Farage was actually talking about Labour but any combination with any member of the LibLabCon is tantamount to a 'deal with the devil'.
UKIP desperately needs Westminster seats - and might just end up as holding the balance of power in 2015.
I can see how unsavoury the choices at that point some of the political choices will become to ensure that the referendum on our EU membership is actually held.

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...