Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Modern Singers.

There is far too little originality at the moment. I have just checked out a shedload of modern girl singers on Youtube and they were all quite tedious and rather difficult to tell apart. They have songs which are thin on the lyrics, weak on the tunes and have the sense of coming out of an updated Stock, Aitken & Waterman stable. Boring, most with the same kind of whine in the voice. 
Male singers - Ed Sheeran being a classic example - dreary singing with dreary lyrics. I just got fed up of listening. It is not even that the music is bad - just that it struggles to rise to the dizzy heights of mediocrity. I always listen to new bands and singers - I give 'em all a couple of chances - but to which ones do I return? - Virtually none! I hasten to add that I am open to all music (rap excepted) and every song starts with a clean slate, so this is not some sort of 'sad age thing' on my part.

Shame On You, Daily Mail, For This Immoral Jibber Jabber From A ... Well. I'd Better Not Say It!

  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-13300045/JANA-HOCKING-five-reasons-youre-not-getting-laid-dates-Im-guilty-two.html