Sunday, May 24, 2015

David Luiz.

Top footballer says no to sex before marriage.

http://christianconcern.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=bed173cc9adfcad1e0e442a35&id=85b5d50a98&e=1cccfc6b93
International Brazil defender and ex-Chelsea player David Luiz, 28, has said he will abstain from sex until after he is married to girlfriend Sara Madeira. He was recently baptised at teammate Maxwell's in-house swimming pool. Luiz said further "How wonderful to live with you Lord, thank You for loving me so much and take care of me! My life is yours, and I am your servant! What're (sic) always in the center of all my decisions! I love my God! Amen"  Christian Concern.

Blessings To The Family.

  Idaho pastor Gene Jacobs found dead after search and prayers . Idaho pastor Gene Jacobs found dead after search and prayers A congregation...