Friday, December 25, 2015

The Incarnation.

When I first came to know The Living Lord, I believed that the Resurrection was the most important thing in the whole of Christianity - and, of course, it was impossible to be wrong about that. Over time however, I have come to realise that the Incarnation can never be seen as less important in any degree. God came to dwell amongst us - the concept is so huge that even after more than four decades, it is still difficult get my mind entirely around it.
Father God, I thank you for sending your only begotten Son because you loved us so much and you did not want any to perish. I pray this Holy Morning that cold hearts will be warmed across the globe and that cold and unyielding spirits will be touched by your Holy Spirit, convicted of their sin that they might turn wholeheartedly to You!

Shame On You, Daily Mail, For This Immoral Jibber Jabber From A ... Well. I'd Better Not Say It!

  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-13300045/JANA-HOCKING-five-reasons-youre-not-getting-laid-dates-Im-guilty-two.html