Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Death In The Family.

I have just learned of the death of my cousin and the best man at my wedding. 
As children, we were big buddies although we have not seen a great deal of each other during adulthood - and to the point, there is only six months between us in age.
To the best of my knowledge, he had not accepted Jesus into his life. I shall go to the funeral with a grieving heart. Happily for me, I had made two attempts to point him towards the Gospel. 
Going to any funeral of one of God's people does not lead to the same sorrow and sense of loss.
They, at least, I shall be meeting again in Glory.

As Christians, it is our duty to do all in our power to reach out to the lost. Have we been allocated any duty more necessary and compelling than that by the Father?

I spotted an Irish flag on the St Patrick's Day Parade...

 ... it stated that 'Ireland is full.' Interesting. I looked up the figures. They have roughly 212 people per square mile. England h...