Sunday, April 19, 2020

I Almost Feel Guilty.

I have always prepared for situations such as the Covid-19 crisis.
Throughout my lifetime, I have always ensured that we have a plethora of tinned with both frozen and dried foods on hand.

I could feel guilty for my preparations which also include loads of music, books and TV to fill in the time - but I don't. I have scriptural warrant to be sensible.
Moreover, today, we are far less of a drain on the supermarkets - and yes, we have always had a backup stock of toilet rolls, in any case.

Am not meaning to sound in any way smug but there have always been a goodly number of people who have mocked us for our actions. 😕

Families Distraught For Ten Years+

  https://www.christiantoday.com/article/service.held.to.mark.10.years.since.kidnapping.of.chibok.schoolgirls/141630.htm Service held to mar...