Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Ed Sheeran - Austin.

I am not really an Ed Sheeran fan but do have a small handful of his tracks in my music collection.
 Last night, I watched the portion of his concert in Austin which was shown on Sky Arts and was most disappointed by both the quality of the performance as well as the number of songs which lacked 'edge'.
The only one which had any guts was not even written by him but, I think, by Nina Simone.
Out of curiosity, I looked at a studio version of this song, I Feel Good, and the difference in quality was very marked.
It seems that the message is that spending huge sums on his concert tickets is a waste of money.


 

Nurturing Faith.

  https://www.christiantoday.com/article/equipping.parents.to.nurture.their.childrens.faith/141641.htm Equipping parents to nurture their ch...